Customizing the Gantt Chart Timeline Colors
The Gantt Excel timeline colors include Gantt bars and other colored shapes representing…
- Estimated Duration bar color
- Task Percentage overlay bar color
- Baseline Duration bar color (turned off by default)
- Actual Duration bar color (turned off by default)
- Dependency Connector color
- Today(s) date Indicator color
- Task Border color
Default Gantt Timeline Colors
Default colors can be changed across the Gantt chart sheet by clicking on the Settings button in the Gantt tab.
You can double-click the default colors to any color of your choice and click the Update button.
The Gantt timeline will instantly update the default colors of all tasks with the newly selected colors.
Changing Colors of Individual Bars and Milestones
You can also change the color of each individual bar or milestone marker
- To do this, just double click the task or milestone and then change the colors under the Bar Colors section and then hit the Ok button.