We have a no refund policy on all of our software applications and bundles. We do this because we offer free versions for all of our excel templates, this way you can download and try before you buy. These free versions allow you to test the software risk-free before you decide to make a purchase.
Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses are non-tangible irrevocable goods that can be easily duplicated. Accordingly, it is our policy that once we have distributed a release to a customer, the sale is final. The software can therefore not be returned for refund or credit. We ask you to be cautious and make sure you know what you are purchasing.
According to above Gantt Excel! will not provide refunds if:
- You just change your mind
- You choose not to use our product
- You find that our product doesn’t suit your needs or is not compatible with your operating system.
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected or installed on your machibe.
It should also be known that finding bug in our products is not a reason for a refund. If you do find bugs, please report them so that we can fix them.
Refunds are only issued to the same email address & account they were originally purchased with.
Gantt Excel reserves the right to approve refunds in the following cases ONLY:
- upgrade to a different license type of the same product within 30 days of the purchase date
In general all our sales are final and no refunds will be given. As all of our products are digital software, delivered instantly once payment is received it is impossible for you to return a product to use for a refund.
Gantt Excel! reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this Agreement at any time without notice.